Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are mink lashes?
Mink lashes are lightweight, soft, feathery, silky and made to resemble the look of your own lashes. With a latex band to fit perfectly to any eye width or shape
2. What is the average duration on Loot La$h Glue?
A maximum of 60 days once the bottle is opened.
3. What materials are used to make Loot La$h mink extensions?
Loot La$h mink extensions are made from 100% high quality mink fur. The fur is collected from a cruelty-free farm as young minks naturally shed.
4. My Loot La$h mink extensions are too long for the width of my eyes.
Mink lash extension can trimmed to fit the contour and length of your eyes.
5. How long does Loot La$h mink strips last after being applied?
24 hours or depending on how you rest at night.
6. How can I make my Loot La$h extensions last longer?
We advise you to avoid water and steam. We recommend you to sleep on your back and also use oil-free cleansing products. Brush mink lashes morning and night. Remove remaining glue from mink lashes after every wear. Always remember to place lashes back into original tray/box to keep their natural shape and preserve mink lashes for future use.
7. How many times can Loot La$h extensions be worn?
With proper care up to 50x. Also, with extreme proper care up to 100x.
8. What forms of payment do we accept?
Loot La$h accepts PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Apple Pay. All transactions will be processed in USD.
9. How to remove Loot La$h extensions?
Remove mink lashes by soaking a cotton pad in an oil-based makeup remover, baby oil, coconut or olive oil. Close your eye for 15-20 seconds and place the soaked cotton pad over your eye to loosen the adhesive glue. Repeat as necessary until the lash strip or glue clusters loosen enough to lift away without pulling your skin. To remove the extra glue residues, swipe a cotton swab dipped in oil over your lash line.